What’s New at RWC? Just about Everything!
It’s a great time to be in the home building industry again! There’s a rebirth of sorts going on and Residential Warranty Company, LLC is part of it! Just like builders, sprucing up floor plans or offering new and exciting options, we are injecting new life into our system and our warranty programs to make them work better for you, our Members and your Homeowners. RWC has a shiny new website designed with our customers in mind, a sleek new logo to complement our refined new business approach, and full-color warranty books to provide you with the best marketing tool around while sensibly managing your liability in the process.
First… check out our brand new website! We have gone to great lengths to make our new site easy to navigate, easy on the eyes regardless of your viewing device and most importantly, chock full of the information you need. A couple things to note:
- The login link for Warranty Express is in the top right corner on every page of the site. You have the easiest access possible to enroll homes and renew your membership.
- We probably have warranty options and services you never realized we had. Check them out in our Warranty Options section on the Builder page.
- Ready to join? The application materials are only a click away under the Membership link on the Builder page.
- Are you a real estate professional looking for an extended warranty for your buyers? We have that option as well on the Real Estate Pros page.
- Need to get in touch with us? Go to our Contact page and everything is at your fingertips.
Secondly … notice our brand new logo! You will see this sleek modern symbol of warranty protection on all our warranty books, brochures and paperwork over the coming weeks. If you incorporate the RWC logo on any of your own materials or on your website, please contact the Marketing Department at 800-247-1812, Ext 2169 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the new version.
Finally… we have completely revamped the look of our warranty books! Beginning with the Customized State Warranty (CSW) series and continuing on through our Standard Full Coverage, Remodeler books and Building Systems books, every single one is being transformed into a full-color marketing tool. Instead of the boring old black and white variety, we have turned these books into full-color, eye-catching pieces that we hope you will be proud to offer to your Homeowners. In our Customized State series for example, each book has the flavor of the state on the cover along with graphics and full color elements throughout to break up the text a bit.
If you are new to RWC and have never looked at our programs, especially our Customized State Warranty, maybe now’s the time! Besides the great new look, there are several reasons for you to consider incorporating the Customized State Warranty into your risk management and marketing plan:
- The CSW series complies with the statutes of repose in each state.
- Warranty fees are priced at affordable, flat rates per home.
- No deposits are required.
- Warranty terms match state requirements.
- Your liability is limited to Year One items only, unless state statute dictates otherwise.
- The Warranty’s insurer provides structural liability coverage from day ONE.
- First year workmanship & materials standards are included.
- No mechanical obligations for the builder in year two, unless state statute dictates otherwise.
- Covers any home with a sales price less than $2 million. (Condominiums excluded.)
- Easy home enrollment through Warranty Express.
- Easy to read warranty standards in a dynamic booklet for an excellent marketing tool.
- FREE mediation included to resolve customer service issues if needed.
- FREE marketing materials.
- RWC has been in business for over 30 years and has issued warranties on over 3 million homes.
- Warranties insured by a carrier rated “A- (Excellent)” by AM Best for over 10 consecutive years.
Potential home buyers know that many builders went out of business during this last economic crisis and they need reassurance from you. Having an independently written, insured third-party warranty goes a long way towards calming those fears. With a warranty from RWC in place, home buyers will know their warranty will be there, no matter what the future holds.
If you are already an RWC Member, contact us to request sample warranty books with the new look. We will get them to you just as soon as possible!
If you haven’t considered incorporating RWC’s risk management programs into your business plan before, now just might be the right time. Call us at 800-247-1812, ext. 2149 or send an email to email@example.com and ask for a copy of the option that most intrigues you.
After 30 years & 3 million homes… there’s no question we have warranties nailed!