Join our Sales Team at Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC), one of the nation’s oldest and largest providers of written insured new home warranties. Established in 1981, we’re looking to hire a Full Time Salesperson to represent us in Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa. Our headquarters are in Harrisburg, PA, so we’re looking to hire someone domiciled in Missouri (Kansas City or nearby preferable). Reliable cell phone service and Internet/WiFi is important with this remote work arrangement.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re skilled at being the glue between our customers (homebuilders) and the office, remaining actively involved in both day-to-day expectations and long-term goals.
- You understand the importance of customer connections and relationships and aren’t afraid to pick up a phone and talk to people.
- You’ve earned your stripes and have a solid understanding of Sales and closing a sale.
- You’re a self-starter and have an outgoing, energetic personality.
- You’re comfortable using Word, Outlook, PipeDrive and crafting your own correspondence. Attention-to-detail is something you’re proud of.
- You’ll be expected to travel, from time-to-time (including air travel), depending on client needs, but also happily embrace today’s technology, allowing for virtual meetings, email communication, etc.
- Do you have experience selling warranties and/or insurance-type products? That’s definitely a plus!
Product Lines and Commissions: RWC has created a “menu” of home warranties & services through a network of affiliated companies. The result is comprehensive coverage and effective risk management for the greatest long-term stability. Over the years, RWC has expanded and offers an ever-increasing array of products and services to both homeowners and the home building industry.
What do you get:
- Base Pay plus commissions
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Insurance Products (AFLAC, CIGNA)
- Educational Assistance
- Corporate vehicle
- Corporate cell phone
- Corporate-provided computer system/laptop
A high school diploma or equivalent is required in addition to a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.