RWC – One Source for Both New Home Warranties and General Liability Insurance
Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC), a new home warranty provider since 1981, combines the best warranty choices in the nation with competitively priced general liability insurance. The insurance program is called RWC Insurance Advantage. The combination of an RWC warranty and RWC Insurance Advantage is a packaged deal Builders can’t afford to pass up. Both programs have a variety of advantages to offer to the construction industry.
RWC provides a variety of warranty options & services to builders, remodelers, and manufacturers nationwide:
- Standard 10 Year Warranty accepted by FHA and VA
- Exclusive Customized State Warranty written specifically to conform to each state’s Statute of Repose (Flat rate warranty fee per home!)
- 10 Year Structural Only Warranty
- Building Systems Warranties for modular, log and panelized manufacturers
- Platinum Advantage extended warranty for appliances and systems – which may generate risk-free income for builders –Call for availability in your area.
- Exclusive Incentive Program pays cash back to qualifying builders (over $20.5 million paid to members since 1991!)
- Warranty Express, electronic warranty enrollment
RWC Insurance Advantage (RIA) is offered exclusively to RWC members and also is insured by WPMIC. Unlike most insurance companies, WPMIC is extremely comfortable providing general liability insurance to RWC members because of RWC’s screening process. All members are screened for their technical competence, financial stability and customer service track record which results in an elite group of members. Additionally, all RWC warranties contain a method for resolving disputes which includes binding arbitration. This procedure helps protect all parties: Builder, Homeowner, RWC and the General Liability Carrier. It also helps to minimize claims & construction defect litigation, all of these factors providing a comfort level to the RIA insurer. RIA offers these commercial insurance programs:
- General Liability
- Competed Operations
- Builders Risk
- Contractors Equipment
- In addition, the program offers streamlined underwriting and no monthly reporting.
Both programs are insured by Western Pacific Mutual Insurance Company, A Risk Retention Group (WPMIC), which has maintained an A.M. Best rating of “A- (Excellent)” for over 12 consecutive years and has surpassed $100 million in surplus equity.
RWC is committed to providing the strongest, most versatile warranty programs as well as access to competitively-priced insurance products. To obtain an insurance quote from RWC Insurance Advantage, call 1-866-454-2155. Note: An insurance quote can be given to a non-RWC member after a short application is completed and returned to RWC Insurance Advantage; however, insurance cannot be bound until membership in RWC is approved.
Some programs and options are not available in all areas. For availability and more information about Residential Warranty Company, LLC or any of the plans mentioned, call 800- 247-1812 ext. 2149 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
DATE: June, 2013