Why New Home Warranties from RWC? It’s the Value that Matters!
When you provide an RWC warranty, what exactly does that mean to your buyer and to you? To a prospective homebuyer, it’s financially and emotionally important to get value for the dollars they spend. It means protection and security. RWC has accumulated 35 years’ & over 3 million homes’ worth of experience as a warranty company. Our longevity, experience and knowledge passes on to our members and ultimately to their customers.
The definition of “Value” is the amount of money, goods or services that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else. RWC provides an excellent value. One of the least expensive, longest lasting products a builder can purchase for the homes they build is the RWC warranty. At an average national cost of only $230, builders receive:
• A third-party written warranty insured by a company rated “A-(Excellent)” A. M. Best. This rating is based on the company’s sound capitalization, historically favorable operating performance, positive cash flow, and conservative reserve levels.
• The ability to use the warranty as a marketing feature when you advertise and show your homes.
• Should your homeowners decide to sell their home, the warranty is automatically transferable to subsequent buyers for the duration of the warranty term, making the warranty you provided an excellent resale tool for them as well.
• An effective resolution process which includes FREE mediation and, if necessary, binding arbitration in the event of a dispute with a homeowner.
• In fact, RWC resolves over 95% of the warranty resolution disputes we administer without the need for arbitration!
• Specific, detailed written industry standards. If, for any reason, a warranted defect is discovered in a home you built and warranted through RWC, your homeowners can rest assured it will be remedied.
• FHA, VA, USDA approvals when necessary.
• Online enrollment process.
• Limited, not UNlimited, exposure to you and your company.
• Access to and knowledge from 35 Years of industry experience.
• Excellent customer service from RWC’s staff.
Protection, longevity, strength, experience, third party insurance backing – all adjectives of the RWC warranty program. So if you are asking yourself, “why choose RWC?” the answer is found in the solid assurance and numerous advantages for builders and their homebuyers.
More Options From Us… Means a Better Fit for You!