Warranty Express Advantages
In addition to our variety of home warranty programs, RWC offers unique features to make membership as effective and efficient as possible – features including Warranty Express.*
Warranty Express allows Builders to enroll homes online. With the click of a button, Builders can submit their enrollments, print out closing documents, and even pay for their home warranty fees. Builders save both time and money spent on manual form preparation and postage. Marketing materials and enrollment reports may also be ordered online. Warranty Express also enables Builders to renew their membership online.
Warranty Express enables you to:
- Enroll multiple homes at once.
- Start the electronic enrollment process, save the work you did, and come back later to finish or edit before submitting to RWC.
- Enroll over a secure site to protect your privacy.
- Generate FHA confirmation letters.
- Generate state affidavits, if applicable.
With Warranty Express, you win!
- NO Initial Enrollment Process.
- NO Deposits.
- NO Surcharges if the warranty fee is paid online.**
- NO waiting for the mail for your forms and books.
- Receive immediate confirmation that your enrollment was received.
- Both the Application for Warranty and the Warranty Book are immediately available for you to print.
- Receive important announcements about new home warranty products, builder warranty revisions, and more by email.
For your convenience, we have a link to the Warranty Express login in the top right hand corner of every page on our home warranty company website. So no matter where you are, when you’re visiting rwclive.wpengine.com, Warranty Express is just one short click away!
* Not yet available for certain enrollments: Colorado, MHWC, RSW, or Condominiums.
** Surcharge in IN and MD still applies for additional coverage required by state statute.