Why RWC? It’s the Value that Matters!
When you provide a warranty from RWC, what exactly does that mean to you and your buyer? RWC has accumulated over 30 years’ & over 3 million homes’ worth of experience as a warranty company. Our longevity, experience and knowledge passes on to our members and ultimately to their customers. To a prospective homebuyer, it’s financially and emotionally important to get value for the dollars they spend. It means protection and security.
The definition of “Value” is the amount of money, goods or services that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else. RWC provides an excellent value. One of the least expensive, longest lasting products a builder can purchase for the homes they build is the RWC warranty. One low warranty fee covers a home for the entire warranty period and provides so much value and numerous marketing advantages.
• A third-party written warranty insured by a company rated “A- (Excellent)” by A. M. Best. This rating is based on the company’s sound capitalization, historically favorable operating performance, positive cash flow, and conservative reserve levels.
• The ability to use the warranty as a marketing feature when you advertise and show your homes.
• Should your homeowners decide to sell their home, the warranty is automatically transferable to subsequent buyers for the duration of the warranty term, making the warranty you provided an excellent resale tool for them as well.
• An effective resolution process which includes FREE mediation and, if necessary, binding arbitration in the event of a dispute with a homeowner.
• In fact, RWC resolves over 95% of the warranty resolution disputes we administer without the need for arbitration!
• Specific, detailed written industry standards. If, for any reason, a warranted defect is discovered in a home you built and warranted through RWC, your homeowners can rest assured it will be remedied.
• Wide variety of warranty products to meet your specific needs, including our exclusive Customized State Warranty program.
• FHA, VA, USDA approvals when necessary.
• Online enrollment process.
• Limited, not UNlimited, exposure to you and your company.
• Access to and knowledge from over 30 Years of industry experience.
• Excellent customer service from RWC’s staff. Protection… longevity… strength… experience… third party insurance backing… all adds up to solid assurance for you and your homebuyers.
We’re here to help!
Questions on how to make your RWC Membership work better for you? Call us at 1-800-247-1812, Ext. 2149 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a builder, remodeler or manufacturer and would like a warranty quote, click here.
If you’re ready to join, click here to use our online application.
More Options From Us … Means a Better Fit for You!