10 Reasons Builders Choose RWC’s New Home Warranties
When you provide an RWC new home warranty, what exactly does that mean to your buyer and to you?
To prospective homebuyers, it’s financially and emotionally important to receive value for the dollars they spend. It ensures protection and security. RWC has accumulated over 30 years’ and over 3 million homes’ worth of experience as a home warranty company. Our longevity, experience and knowledge extends value to our members and ultimately to their customers.
The definition of “value” is the amount of money, goods or services that are considered to be a fair equivalent for something else. RWC provides an excellent value. One of the least expensive, longest lasting products a builder can purchase for the homes they build is the RWC home warranty. At an average national cost of only $230, builders receive:
- A third-party written warranty insured by Western Pacific Mutual Insurance Company, A Risk Retention Group (WPMIC) which is rated “A-(Excellent)” from A. M. Best. This rating reflects WPMIC’s sound capitalization, historically favorable operating performance, positive cash flow, and conservative reserve levels.
- The ability to use the warranty as a marketing feature when you advertise and show your homes.
- Should your homeowners decide to sell their home, the warranty is automatically transferable to subsequent buyers for the duration of the warranty term, making the warranty you provided an excellent resale tool for them as well.
- An effective resolution process which includes FREE mediation and, if necessary, binding arbitration in the event of a dispute with a homeowner. In fact, RWC resolves over 95% of the warranty resolution disputes we administer without the need for arbitration!
- Specific, detailed written industry standards. If, for any reason, a warranted defect is discovered in a home you built and warranted through RWC, your homeowners can rest easy knowing it will be remedied.
- FHA, VA, USDA approvals when necessary.
- An online enrollment process.
- Limited, not UNlimited, exposure to you and your company.
- Access to and knowledge from RWC’s 30+ years of experience in the home warranties industry.
- Excellent customer service from RWC’s staff.
Protection, longevity, strength, experience, and third party insurance backing are all qualities of RWC’s home warranty programs. So if you are asking yourself, “Why choose RWC?,” the answer is found in the solid assurance and numerous advantages for builders and their homebuyers.