1. Insured Warranty Protection
- When your Builder selects an RWC warranty for your new home, you are being given a written and insured commitment that your home will be repaired if specified defects arise.
- Your RWC warranty is independently written and administered apart from your Builder.
- Regardless of what the future may hold for your Builder, your home warranty remains in place for the duration of the warranty period.
- Having a written and insured warranty in place on your home means that warranted structural components will be repaired without causing you serious financial hardship.