RWC Timeline: Milestones and Future Modernization Plans
RWC is continuously working hard to add even more value to your membership!
If you’ve been keeping score (see timeline below), you know that we’ve been fairly busy lately enhancing the quality of our home warranty programs and the efficiency of our system.
Check out all the progress we’ve made and see where things are headed!
- January 2013: Our Renewal Application was shortened and we instituted an “Evergreen” feature to our membership agreements. This way, you had fewer renewal questions to answer and once you signed the Evergreen Addendum, you eliminated the need to resign membership agreements going forward.
- March 2013: We moved to an online membership renewal process to speed up the time it takes to process your renewal and to reduce your paperwork load.
- April – August 2013: Beginning in April and continuing through August, full color, eye-catching home warranty books replaced the boring black and white variety in our Customized State Warranty Program. These full color warranty books are excellent marketing materials and sensible home warranty tools to effectively manage your liability.
- December 2013 – April 2014: Full color warranty books became available for our standard 10 year home warranties, including the ones specific to Maryland, New Castle County, DE and New Jersey.
- February 2014: Our home warranty website was completely revamped. This shiny new website, paired with a sleek new logo, was designed with you in mind. The site is easy to navigate, easy on the eyes (regardless of your viewing device), and most importantly, chock-full of essential builder warranty information.
- Fall 2014: Online home enrollment validation is coming soon! Soon, your homeowners will no longer be expected to wait for enrollment confirmation to arrive in the mail. Instead, they will receive a full color PDF of their new warranty confirmation form. They will be spared the hassle of having to request a duplicate if the original gets lost. Also, and probably best of all, they will enjoy immediate validation of their new home warranty whenever they choose to logon. What’s more, they will be able to view the warranty book online that was issued for their home in the future. We are just a few months away from implementation. Until then, we are working hard to streamline the process to make our system as optimized for you as possible. Members, stay tuned for upcoming details!